ArtfulResin handmade ocean blue resin pendant, designed by my wife, Tania, and made by me in Kent, United Kingdom. This pendant is delicate and elegant and displays the wood beautifully. It is a unique and unusual necklace.
• Approximate Size: 44 mm (H) - 21 mm (W) - 11 mm (D) / H: 1.7 inches, 0.8 inches, 0.4 inches
• Materials: Burl wood and ocean blue resin. The resin is beautifully clear and through a long process of polishing we attain a glass-
like finish. We use a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp. The wood has a lovely gloss finish.
• We have used an aluminum finding for extra strength and durability.
• This is a made to order pendant. The piece shown in the picture is to show the shape, colour and style of the pendant you are
buying. There may be slight variation in the colour and appearance of the pendant you receive as each piece is lovingly
handmade using burl wood. This piece will take roughly a week to make.
• Comes in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting.
• We also offer free gift wrapping - just include a note to us when you purchase
Natural jewelry has an innate beauty which means each piece is a one of a kind - it is inspired by nature. This statement necklace would add beauty to your work wear, add a dramatic touch to your evening wear or you could brighten up your casual look. If you have always wanted a unique necklace, then this is the one for you.
This resin wood necklace is elegant and stylish and would make a wonderful birthday gift for her or for any occasion.
We use tracked and signed postage where available (unless otherwise requested).
Not sure about something? Send us a message here: www.etsy.com/conversations/new?to_username=artfulresin
Back to our shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/artfulresin