Beautiful handmade resin jewellery, designed by my wife, Tania, and made by me in Kent, United Kingdom.
This gorgeous resin wood necklace is a fusion of burl wood and purple epoxy resin. This boho necklace is elegant and versatile enough to be worn to the beach or to work!
• Materials: Burl wood and purple epoxy resin. The resin is beautifully clear and through a long process of polishing we attain a glass-like finish. We use a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp. The wood has a lovely gloss finish.
• We have used an aluminum finding for extra strength and durability.
• Approximate Size: 63 mm (H) - 13 mm (W) - 11 mm (D) / 2.5 inches (H) – 0.5 inches (W) - 0.4 inches (D)
• This is a made to order pendant. The piece shown in the picture is to show the shape, colour and style of the pendant you are buying. There may be slight variation in the colour and appearance of the pendant you receive as each piece is lovingly handmade using burl wood. This piece will take roughly a week to make.
• Comes in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting.
• We also offer free gift wrapping - just include a note to us when you purchase
This wood jewellery is elegant and one of a kind and would make a unique gift for her for any occasion, or a lovely treat for yourself.
Boho cool and stylish, this statement necklace would complement your work wear, add art to your evening wear or you could keep it casual and pair it with jeans! If you have always wanted a one of a kind necklace, then this is the one for you.
I hope you enjoy this item as much as I enjoyed making it.
Please note: We use Tracked and Signed postage (unless otherwise requested).