ArtfulResin handmade resin jewellery, designed by my wife, Tania, and made by me in Kent, United Kingdom. This resin wood necklace is a fusion of burl wood and blue epoxy resin. It looks like a jagged underwater cave.
• Materials: Burl wood and blue epoxy resin. The resin is beautifully clear and through a long process of polishing we attain a glass-
like finish. We use a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp. The wood has a lovely gloss finish.
• We have used an aluminum finding for extra strength and durability.
• Approximate Size: 67 mm (H) - 42 mm (W) - 12 mm (D)/2.6 inches (H) – 1.7 inches (W) – 0.5 inches (D)
• This is a made to order pendant. The piece shown in the picture is to show the shape, colour and style of the pendant you are buying. There may be slight variation in the colour and appearance of the pendant you receive as each piece is lovingly handmade using burl wood. This piece will take roughly a week to make.
• Comes in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting.
• We also offer free gift wrapping - just include a note to us when you purchase
Boho cool and stylish, this statement necklace would complement your work wear, evening wear or keep it casual and pair it with jeans! If you have always wanted a one of a kind necklace, then this is the one for you.
This wood jewellery is elegant and one of a kind and would make a unique gift for her birthday or wedding anniversary.
We use Tracked and Signed postage (unless otherwise requested).
If there's anything you are not sure of, have a chat with us here: www.etsy.com/conversations/new?to_username=artfulresin
Want to see more? Back to our shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/artfulresin