Another piece of my handmade jewelry, designed by my wife, Tania, and made by me in Kent, United Kingdom.
This contemporary design is a fusion of red mallee burl wood and transparent Blue resin, which I dyed myself. The beautiful burl wood is shown off by the ultra clear blue resin. This dainty necklace packs a big punch of style. It's cool boho style means it fits in perfectly at the beach and with your most beautiful gown. It is finished off with a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp.
• Materials: Burl wood and blue epoxy resin. The resin is beautifully clear and through a long process of polishing we attain a glass-like finish. We use a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp. The wood has a lovely gloss finish.
• We have used an aluminum finding for extra strength and durability.
• Approximate Size: 45 mm (H) - 21 mm (W) - 13 mm (D) / 1.8 inches (H) – 0.8 inches (W) - 0.5 inches (D)
• This is a made to order pendant. The piece shown in the picture is to show the shape, colour and style of the pendant you are buying. There may be slight variation in the colour and appearance of the pendant you receive as each piece is lovingly handmade using burl wood. This piece will take roughly a week to make.
• Comes in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting.
• We also offer free gift wrapping - just include a note to us when you purchase
As you can see in the pictures, depending on what angle you look at this pendant, the colour shifts from light to dark blue. If you have always wanted a one of a kind piece of jewelry, then look no further. It would also make a unique gift for her for any occasion.
I hope you enjoy this item as much as I enjoyed making it.
Please note: We use Tracked and Signed postage (unless otherwise requested).