Another piece of ArtfulResin's handmade jewelry collection, designed by my wife, Tania, and made by me in Kent, United Kingdom.
This modern design is a fusion of red mallee burl wood and transparent teal resin, which I dyed myself. The gorgeous teal resin is ultra clear and shows off the amazing spiky structure of the burl wood inside. It looks like an underwater sea scene. It is a one of a kind necklace that is finished off with a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp.
• Materials: Burl wood and teal epoxy resin. The resin is beautifully clear and through a long process of polishing we attain a glass-like finish. We use a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp. The wood has a lovely gloss finish.
• We have used an aluminum finding for extra strength and durability.
• Approximate Size 68 mm (H) - 24 mm (W) - 12 mm (D) / 2.7 inches (H) – 0.9 inches (W) - 0.5 inches (D)
• This is a made to order pendant. The piece shown in the picture is to show the shape, colour and style of the pendant you are buying. There may be slight variation in the colour and appearance of the pendant you receive as each piece is lovingly handmade using burl wood. This piece will take roughly a week to make.
• Comes in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting.
• We also offer free gift wrapping - just include a note to us when you purchase
It has a Boho style to it that is perfect for the beach, but can also be paired with an elegant dress for evening wear. It would make a unique gift for her for any occasion.
Please note: We use Tracked and Signed postage (unless otherwise requested).