Handmade resin wood necklace, designed by my wife, Tania, and made by me in Kent, United Kingdom. This purple necklace has a modern, flowing design and is a fusion of red mallee burl wood and transparent purple resin, which I dyed myself. It would make a great gift for her for any occasion.
• Materials: Burl wood and purple epoxy resin. The resin is beautifully clear and through a long process of polishing we attain a glass-like finish. We use a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp. The wood has a lovely gloss finish.
• We have used an aluminum finding for extra strength and durability.
• Approximate Size: 55 mm (H) - 50 mm (W) - 15 mm (D) / 2.2 inches (H) – 2 inches (W) - 0.6 inches (D)
• This is a made to order pendant. The piece shown in the picture is to show the shape, colour and style of the pendant you are buying. There may be slight variation in the colour and appearance of the pendant you receive as each piece is lovingly handmade using burl wood. This piece will take roughly a week to make.
• Comes in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting.
• We also offer free gift wrapping - just include a note to us when you purchase
This wood resin necklace has versatility and would compliment your work wear and casual outfits perfectly. If you have always wanted a one of a kind necklace, then this is the one for you!
I hope you enjoy this item as much as I enjoyed making it.
Please note: We use Tracked and Signed postage (unless otherwise requested).