ArtfulReisn handmade jewelry, designed by my wife, Tania, and made by me in Kent, United Kingdom.
In this contemporary design we have combined burl wood with a transparent Orange resin, which I dyed myself. The simple elegance of this piece is what makes it stand out from the crowd.
• Materials: Burl wood and orange epoxy resin. The resin is beautifully clear and through a long process of polishing we attain a glass-like finish. We use a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp. The wood has a lovely gloss finish.
• We have used an aluminum finding for extra strength and durability.
• This is a made to order pendant. The piece shown in the picture is to show the shape, colour and style of the pendant you are buying. There may be slight variation in the colour and appearance of the pendant you receive as each piece is lovingly handmade using burl wood. This piece will take roughly a week to make.
• Comes in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting.
• We also offer free gift wrapping - just include a note to us when you purchase
It would make a great gift for her for any occasion - why not get us to ship it directly to the recipient?
Please note: We use Tracked and Signed postage (unless otherwise requested).