Part of ArtfulResin's burl wood and resin handmade jewelry collection, designed by my wife, Tania, and made by me in Kent, United Kingdom.
In this contemporary and modern design we have combined wood with transparent green resin, which I dyed myself. The angular design of this modern piece shows off the wonderful burl wood inside.
• Materials: Burl wood and green epoxy resin. The resin is beautifully clear and through a long process of polishing we attain a glass-like finish. We use a silver plated snake chain with a lobster clasp. The wood has a lovely gloss finish.
• We have used an aluminum finding for extra strength and durability.
• Approximate Size 65 mm (H) - 20 mm (W) - 12 mm (D) / 2.6 inches (H) – 0.8 inches (W) - 0.5 inches (D)
• This is a made to order pendant. The piece shown in the picture is to show the shape, colour and style of the pendant you are buying. There may be slight variation in the colour and appearance of the pendant you receive as each piece is lovingly handmade using burl wood. This piece will take roughly a week to make.
• Comes in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting.
• We also offer free gift wrapping - just include a note to us when you purchase
It is a one of a kind and would make a unique gift for her for any occasion.
Please note: We use Tracked and Signed postage (unless otherwise requested).